Shared Horizons Hub Priorities
As a member of Challenge Partners, we believe in collaboration between schools to enhance SEND, ensure high ambition for of all pupils and develop system leadership.
Our Priorities 2023-24
- Supporting SEND learners needs within a knowledge curriculum. Deliver expert input to help Hub schools develop evidence based approaches to supporting SEND leaders.
- People Strategy development; to support Hub schools to develop a collective approach to staff well-being, EDI, and staff training; ensuring our school recruit and recruit and retain high quality staff who feel fully included in developing themselves as leader at all levels and are well supported to deliver excellent outcomes for all pupils
- Personal Development; to support Hub schools to collectively address how the development of cultural capital of pupils can be enhanced through both the curriculum and personal development so that all Hub pupils able to benefit from high quality approach
- Curriculum as the progression Model: improve leaders’ skills in leading on curriculum areas where they may want to develop their subject expertise, so they are better able to challenge and support subject / phase leaders.
- School culture and behaviour expectations for learning: Deliver expert input to support Hub schools develop effective approaches to developing school culture and behaviour expectations.
Hub Leadership Priorities
Ensure Hub meetings support key priorities as identified in School Improvement Plans: providing a forum for knowledge exchange and collective wisdom on persistent challenges through key priority presentations.
Ensure Hub meetings provide a safe, confidential space to discuss, share and find solutions to leadership challenges
- Ensure Hub leadership infrastructure and action plan are informed by Challenge Partners Gold Standard for Hub Networks by establishing vision and expectations by ensuring up to date terms of reference are developed.
- Hub leadership infrastructure and action plan are informed by Challenge Partners Gold Standard for Hub Networks by improving Hub communication through development of Hub website and branding.