Vacancy: School Meals Supervisory Assistant
Salary: Scale 1: Points 1 to 3 (£21,226 - £21,783) Starting at point 1 Plus SEN Allowance £1,324 pro rata
Actual Salary £4,054 per annum including SEN Allowance
Hours: 7.5 hours per week term time only
Closing Date: Open until position filled
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Start Date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint School Meals Supervisory Assistants for The Avenue Site to join our vibrant and welcoming Trust.
Manor School provides an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs and we have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
We are looking for someone:
- To supervise children during the lunchtime break, this includes managing and supporting the children’s play opportunities.
- To work co-operatively and in close partnership with all SMSA colleagues.
- To be vigilant and alert to all aspects of health & safety during this time.
We can offer you:
- High quality professional development opportunities;
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff and parents;
- Well-resourced school
The Avenue is part of The Rise Partnership Trust and the post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
The full job description and application form can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms must e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline