Vacancy: Learning Support Assistant
Name of School: Manor School
Job Title: Learning Support Assistant
Name of Head Teacher: Steve Thompson
Salary: Scale 1: Points 1 to 3 (£21,228 - £21,783) + SEN Allowance £1,347 Pro Rata
Actual Salary £16,777 per annum inclusive of SEN Allowance
Hours: 31 hours per week – term time only + INSET days
Closing Date: 3:30pm Monday 11th July 2022
Interview Date: Week Commencing 11th July 2022
Start Date: September 2022
We are seeking to appoint Learning a Support Assistant to join our vibrant and welcoming special school.
Manor School provides an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs and we have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
We are looking for:
- Positive, energetic and creative teaching assistants with a love of teaching and learning;
- Applicants who have a keen interest in special needs;
- People who are able to work in partnership with their class teacher;
- Learning Support Assistants who have experience in positively managing behaviour;
- Experience or knowledge of autism and/or severe learning difficulties an advantage.
We can offer you:
- Well-resourced classrooms;
- High quality professional development opportunities;
- Calm and purposeful leaning environments;
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff and parents;
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school.
Manor School is part of The Rise Partnership Trust and the post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
For further information on the role please view the Job Description and Person Specification.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
Completed application forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0208 968 3160