Vacancy: Verbal Behaviour Assistant
Salary: Scale 1: Points 1 to 3 (£21,228 - £21,783 Plus SEN Allowance (£1,347) pro rata. Actual starting salary, £19,482 including SEN Allowance.
Hours: 36 hours per week, term time only
Closing Date: Open until position filled
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint Verbal Behaviour Assistants to join our vibrant and welcoming special school.
Manor School provides an Ofsted-judged ‘Outstanding’ specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs and we have a clear and strong vision ‘love, learn, laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
We can offer you:
- A place within a committed Verbal Behaviour team;
- High quality professional development opportunities;
- Calm, purposeful and well-resourced learning environments;
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
We are looking for:
- Positive, energetic and creative teaching assistants with a love of teaching and learning;
- Applicants who have a keen interest in developing skills in Verbal Behaviour;
- Teaching assistants who have experience in positively managing behaviour;
- Experience or knowledge of autism and/or severe learning difficulties an advantage.
Manor School is part of the Rise Partnership Trust and the post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
The full job description and application form can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms must e-mailed to: email@example.com by the deadline