Vacancy: Assistant Site Manager
Salary: 6 Points 17-21, Salary Range from £27,694 to £30,034 per annum (there may be opportunities for paid overtime)
Closing Date: Open until position filled
Interview Date: TBC
Start Date: As soon as possible
We will be opening on our brand new purpose-built site in April 2022 and expanding over three years to reach our capacity of 104 places, for pupils with autism and complex needs, eventually educating children from EYFS up to the age of 19.
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager to join our vibrant and welcoming specialist school. Our staff teams are positive and enthusiastic about ensuring all pupils reach their unique potential by offering a broad and balanced curriculum personalised to meet their individual needs. We believe in inspiring pupils in their learning through offering irresistible learning experiences.
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Site Manager to:
- Support buildings and grounds maintenance
- Support cleaning
- Support supervision of contractors
- Ensure site security
- Support lettings (including weekends and evenings as agreed)
The ideal applicant will:
- be able to demonstrate good DIY skills
- have good communication skills
- have good customer care skills
- be a positive and energetic member of our high performing team
- be adaptable and proactive
The Avenue School is part of the Rise Partnership Trust and the post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
The full job description and application form can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms must e-mailed to: email@example.com by the deadline