Vacancy: Director of Therapy and Outreach
Salary: Salary: PO6, Point 44 – 47 (£50,700 - £53,793)
Hours: 36 hours per week – Full Time
- Closing Date: 9am Monday 23rd May 2022
- Shortlisting: Monday 23rd May 2022
- Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
- Start Date: Monday 6th June 2022 or ASAP after this date
This is a unique opportunity to become the Director of Therapy and Outreach at The Rise Partnership Trust (RPT), and to support the establishment of a new therapy, training, and outreach provision that promises to deliver high quality therapy to pupils within RPT and in the wider community of schools in Brent and beyond.
This role will fulfil two main tasks:
- To work closely with the CEO and Senior Leadership Teams in the effective leadership of therapy provision at RPT schools to ensure high quality and consistent practice
- To help to shape and establish London Therapy Works (LTW), a private provider of Speech and Language Therapy (SaLT) and Occupational Therapy (OT), including assessments, intervention, and training. The core aims of LTW will be the provision of reliable and high-quality SaLT and OT to our private client organisations, and the addition of a new, sustainable revenue stream for RPT schools.
As a member of the RPT Executive Senior Leadership Team:
- Working closely with the CEO, Senior Leadership Teams and key stakeholders in the effective leadership of SaLT and OT provision at RPT to ensure high quality and consistent practice
- Supporting RPT schools to deliver outstanding outcomes for children and young people
- Managing and deploying therapy staff and resources effectively ensuring best VfM and identifying/reporting positive impact
- Ensuring children’s and young people’s needs are met and monitoring the quality of therapy and the impact on their learning (including ensuring EHCP needs are met)
- Maintaining and developing good relationships with parents/carers/community in order to provide a co-ordinated approach and ensure that SaLT and OT recommendations are integrated into pupils’ targets to support learning and skills for daily living
- Developing our training, support and outreach model in partnership with other key staff.
- Provide supervision and oversight over assessments of health, development and bio psychosocial needs in an educational setting, supporting children and/or adolescents presenting with a wide variety of mental health and social needs
The full job description and application form can be downloaded below.
Completed application forms must e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline (Monday 25th April 2022)