Vacancy: Inclusion Practitioner
Name of School: Manor School (Rise Partnership Trust)
Address of School: Chamberlayne Road, London, NW10 3NT
Name of Head Teacher: Steve Thompson
Tel: 0208 968 3160
Job Title: Inclusion Practitioner
Salary: SO1 Points 22-25 (£30,576 - £32,112) plus SEN Allowance £1,347 FTE. Pro rata actual starting salary at point 22 = £27,550 including SEN Allowance.
Hours: 36 hours per week term time only
Closing Date: 3pm Thursday 29th September 2022
Shortlisting: Week Commencing 30th September 2022
Interviews: Week Commencing 3rd October 2022
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint an Inclusion Practitioner with excellent behaviour management skills to join our outstanding school within the Rise Partnership Trust. Manor School is a vibrant and welcoming primary special school providing a specialist learning environment for pupils with a wide range of special needs. We have a clear and strong vision ‘Love, Learn, Laugh’ which we achieve through creating a positive, engaging environment where pupils effectively learn.
We can offer you:
- A place within a committed school team;
- High quality professional development opportunities;
- Calm, purposeful and well-resourced leaning environments;
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school.
We are looking for:
- Candidates who have extensive experience in positively managing behaviour and can respond confidently and calmly to incidents of challenging behaviour;
- Candidates who have experience training and supporting individual staff members and staff teams
- Candidates who respond to challenging situations calmly and confidently;
- Positive, energetic and creative candidates with a love of teaching and learning;
- Candidates who have experience working with pupils with complex learning needs and children who use Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Candidates who have experience implementing ABA/VB programmes and have an understanding of Positive Behavioural Support.
- Experience or knowledge of autism and/or severe learning difficulties.
The post holder may be required to work across the Trust as and when necessary.
For further information on the role please view the Job Description and Person Specification or contact Emily Williams on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
Completed application forms can be emailed to email@example.com
Telephone: 0208 968 3160