Vacancy: Early Years Class Teacher
Name of School: Manor School Early Years Centre
Address of School: 38 Bridge Road, London, NW10 9BX
Job Title: Primary Early Years Class Teacher (SEND)
Name of Head Teacher: Steve Thompson
Salary: Inner-London Teacher Pay-scale plus SEN Allowance (Point 1)
Closing Date: Thursday 28th April 2022 by 3:30pm
Short Listing: 3:30pm Monday 11th July 2022
Interview Date: Week Commencing Monday 11th July 2022
Start Date: From September 2022
Manor School is a warm, happy and welcoming special school and we are part of the Rise Partnership Trust. (RPT). We’re committed to ensuring that all pupils are supported to make the most of their unique potential and we were delighted to be crowned “School of the Year” at the National School Awards in November 2019.
We havea highly trained and effective team of staff who specialise in supporting pupils with a wide range of special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
We are seeking to appoint a passionate teacher for our primary site who will become an integral part of our school community. Interested candidates must share our motto: ‘Love, Learn, Laugh.’’
- Supportive colleagues and a caring working environment
- A comprehensive induction and mentoring programme
- Outstanding in-service training and opportunities to develop professionally in a thriving and growing school
- A generous PPA allocation
- Well-resourced vibrant classrooms with high adult to pupil ratios
- Dedicated support from in house therapists and other specialists
- An innovative approach to staff well-being that supports a healthy work/life balance
- Support from a passionate, approachable, empathetic and ambitious senior leadership team
‘Teachers are fully committed to the school and its pupils. Leaders understand the workload that operating at this level places on staff. They are careful to seek ways that support staff in managing their workload. As a result, staff feel that leaders listen to them and that they are valued. Parents and carers told us how much they appreciate staff’s hard work to support their children.’ (Ofsted, January 2020)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and education of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required.
A job description and person specification can be obtained from the school website.
Please email all completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manor School Early Years Centre
38 Bridge Road
Tel: 020 8968 3160
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.